Project #1...

Onsies!!!
I have to admit, I have been getting alot of ideas from pinterest. This was one of the ones I chose to do.
Neck Tie onsies! They came out so cute!



Materials
  • Baby bodysuit or tee, Gerbers onsies tend to chrink alot, I went with the walmart brand.
  • Tie pattern (see link to pdf at end of this post)
  • Fabric scrap for tie – you could get away with as little as 4″ X 8″ or 5″ X 6″ if you’re cutting the tail piece at an angle.
  • Wonder Under, same sized as your fabric. Wonder under is hard to find. I went to the local craft store, Pat Catan's, and got the most similar product.
  • Thread
  • Sewing machine or hand sewing needle
I was going to draw up my own pattern but decided to google it first and a bazillion freebies came up. 
Here is the link of my favorite that I used (with a FULL tutorial)  and whipped up one or two...or five. Whatever :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Newborn Shadow Box

He is here!!! :)

5 Years ago this week...