Baby Gilbert 2012!

December 30th, 2011
The day our lives changed forever...

WE'RE EXPECTING!!!


After going through a miscarriage a few years back, we were not sure how to handle the news of this one.
I hadnt felt good for about a month. I didn't get physically sick but smells bothered me REALLY bad. I knew something wasnt right... I took the test in the morning like they tell you to. HOLY cow it came up positive. Kyle was sleeping at the time. I just took a deep breath and went on in. "Kyle, It came out positive..." His response..."ok" lol I thought it would be worse. 9 am rolled around and I immediately made an appointment with my family doc. Off to the doctor I went. We couldn't really figure out how far along I was at that point so he scheduled and appointment to have my first ultrasound done.

January 5th, 2012

Our little Peanut :)

Due Date: August 21st, 2012


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Newborn Shadow Box

He is here!!! :)

5 Years ago this week...