Boy or Girl?!

I wanted a girl. I have 3 neices, I have 9 Aunts not including my Mom.
It was in the cards right?!...
NOPE...


I was so nervous that day. Of coarse, Kyle came along, and was runnign late, whats new.We  made it. They called us back. The 'baby' at that minute did NOT want to cooperate. He was hiding, the nurse said. Finally, the time came, she asked "are you finding out what your having?!" Our response, "uh YES!!!" She finally said " ok...OH YEA, your definately having a...BOY!!!" Kyle's response I wouldn't expect anything less. He said " YES!!! I came through!!!" What an Idiot I thought with a chuckle. I for sure thought I would be dissapointed. I wasn't. It was something I was going to get used to. I was having a boy! WHEW, this is crazy. Its finally REAL. This is it! No turning back...

We called our families (we drove deperately) Kyle called his Mom and Dad. I called my sisters on conference call. Julie of coarse was BEYOND excited! She gets another grandchild!!! So many, so soon! Krissy and Ally I made them guess but couldn't hold it in. Krissy screamed "I KNEW IT!!!" and Ally was going along with the conversation! She was excited just as much as we were. They get a nephew!!! Then, Onto my mom..."Hi Mom! Guess what?! Im having a BOY" her response was so genuine... "OH MY I get the only granson?!! I for sure thought you were having a girl. This is going to be so different! WOW. A boy huh. Im so happy" For the first time, in a long time, I agreed with my mom. I was so happy. This joy is seriously going to last forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Newborn Shadow Box

He is here!!! :)

5 Years ago this week...