38 Weeks & Our 1 of a kind nursery!!!

This week has been a little crazy! I lost my mucus plug on Wednedsy around 7:30 am. Boy did that make me nervous. I ran to my mom's (she lives behind me). I was laughing and scared at the same time. Nerves I guess. All the stories I heard, people USUALLY deliver within a couple days. Its now day 4 and NOTHING. Im sure it is soon but, COMMON little guy lol! WE ARE READY!

We also had a friend come in and paint the nursery wall. HOLY CRAP was that the BEST descision EVER. I have been friends with Bob for about 17 years, high school days. He started off with "street art" but has since "grown up" to more mature art, abstract art. His work is BEAUTIFUL. I would NEVER change my mind on having him do ANYHTING someone needs an artist for. I CANNOT thank him enough for his work!!! If anyone needs some work done, email him here BOBS EMAIL.

HERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!













How far along? 38 weeks, Day 5!!!
Total weight gain: 37lbs. I'm pretty proud of myself :)
Maternity clothes? ...are no fun anymore. Nothing fits!
Stretch marks? Tiny ones! { Above the old ones, from weight gain/loss over the years }
Sleep: not doing much of that at night. I am a belly sleeper! I feel like I could choke on my weight gain! LOL
Best moment this week: Got the MOST exciting news about a family member! I cannot wait to share more, WHEN the time comes!!! I also had my 38 week check-up yesterday! Doc said I am still 1cm dilated and 50% effaced, but he is lower. In the words of the doc "I think you’re having a slighty bigger baby' In the my own words "{Insert swear word here} greeeeeeeat...lol?!" I get to have my final ultrasound on Tuesday to find out his size though, THAT’S A PLUS!!! She is also going to strip my membrane to further along the labor process. I AM nervous!
Miss anything? Sleep…
Movement: Such a little dancer!!! I CANNOT wait to see him move on the OUTSIDE J
Food cravings: Arby’s…AND popsicles!
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Still swelling...and I've been cramping pretty regularly. Braxton hicks are a normal occurrence in my day!
Belly button in or out? Still IN!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, but just very emotional! I’m also starting to get NERVOUS. This is getting REAL, real fast lol J
Looking forward to: Holding our sweet baby boy I am beyond filled with so many emotions! I hope he has blue eyes just like his Mom and Dad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Newborn Shadow Box

He is here!!! :)

5 Years ago this week...