28 Weeks!!! Almost there!

At 28 weeks I'm feeling really well still!  I can't believe this is the start of the third trimester.  I must be looking quite large though because it seems like recently people have been moving out of the way when they see me coming.  I found some pregnancy survey questions online that I'm going to use for this post.  That way I can get the main details in without forgetting anything.

Due Date: August 21st, 2011

Weeks Pregnant: 28

Weight gain so far: Not much, 10lbs. But im sure the bulk of it is coming... Yikes!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Mainly my symptoms come from just being big at this point.  I have quite a bit of  back pain after I sit on the floor... or any hard surface really.  Sometimes it almost feels better to stand and walk around than to sit because sometimes it seems like I can't get my sitting angle right.  Make sense?  No?  I'm confused too. Other than that, my main pregnancy symptom from the first time around has come back full-force: heartburn! I cannot get rid of it and no matter what I put in my mouth I seem to get it! 
Cravings: Popsicles. I am eating them like crazy... which probably doesn't help my heartburn now that I think about it.  Thats about it. Nothing big yet, but hopefully I dont get the junk food cravings like my sister did...
Sleep: I'm still sleeping decently at this point... though I'm sure I'll be eating my words soon.  Only issue with sleeping is turning. I get pain in my groin area that is NOT a fun pain when trying to get comfortable.
What I miss: Winter.  Not joking. It has been so hot lately its almost umbearable. I hate being hot. It just makes you even more uncomfortable.

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing his room!  We haven't even started but should be starting soon. Im getting excited to decorate!

Milestones: Saying adios second trimester and hola third! My sister, Krissy, also got to feel him kick this weekend!

Goals for the upcoming week(s): To not gain more than a pound a week.. ha!  I also am looking forward to passing my glucos test. Crossing fingers!!!

Movement: Full body, tummy shaking movements.  All day, everyday. He's our little Ninja :)

Gender: boy!
Labor signs: None yet, thank God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Newborn Shadow Box

He is here!!! :)

5 Years ago this week...