35 Weeks & A Rockin' Baby Shower!


35 Weeks!
 
How far along? 35 weeks!
Total weight gain: 25 lbs until next appointment!
Maternity clothes? I'm running out of things to wear but I refuse to buy more maternity clothes!
Stretch marks? A few, not bad just little spots. Hopefully they won't get to big!
Sleep: I could still stay in the bed all day!
Best moment this week: My baby shower!!!
Miss anything? still sleeping on my stomach...OH and breathing normal!
Movement: I don't think he ever sleeps! Most of the movement is about the time I would LOVE to sleep :)
Food cravings: None really, I still crave Arby's mostly...
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks a few time, mostly at 3 am or later...of coarse...
Symptoms: Serious rib pain! Man he is always under my right ribcage. NOT comfortable
Belly button in or out? Still in
Happy or moody most of the time? So happy! Which ask anyone, is not my normal self ;)
Looking forward to: Getting things ready for Luca!..and my next appointment! Soon it will be weekly!!!
It’s hard to believe that in less 6 Weeks little baby Gilbert will be here. I’m a little nervous of course—but mostly excited—and based on all of the overwhelming love and support I felt from my friends and family at the shower, this is going to be one very adored baby!
The shower was a gorgeous and very well planned out, Rock star theme hosted by my sisters and close friend! We didn’t want to torture people with the typical shower games, so they came up with some pretty amazing alternatives…
1.       Candy station: Sixlets, Rock candy, laffy taffy, chocolate and so much more!!! The kids LOVED the station! It did not disappoint!

2.       Nursery Letters: We purchased the alphabet and had all the guest of the shower paint the letters! All of the letters when officially completed will go about his crib! Here are some of the finished products!

For our little Guy!
 
My neice Olivia!

Traci and Bryce

Britt, that letter doesn't surprise me being Orange ;)

My niece Hannah!

My Sister Ally
 
My neice Tessa

3.       Scratch, match and WIN!: We made our own lottery tickets!!! Its really easy to do! Create your ticket any way you want! Place a piece of packing take over the area that says ‘winner’ or ‘loser’. Mix 1 part dawn dish soap to 2 parts silver metallic paint. Cover area over tape with mix solution. Wait about 15 minutes to completely dry. ENJOY. Here is a pic of our finished product!!!

Supplies needed!
1 part dish soap to 2 parts metalic paint!


Finished product! What a hit!!!

4.       First and Last to RSVP: Easy as it sounds! Each guest that was 1st and last to respond won a gift.
I couldn’t be any more appreciative of EVERYTHING that was done for this shower!
Thank you EVERYONE that provided for our little guy!!! I receive EVERYTHING he needs outside of a diaper bag. Crazy to beleive he is already loved that much!

4 Ladies and a Gent ;)


My moms! Left is my Mom, Liz & on the right is Julie, Kyle's momma :)

Val & Carol


Elizabeth and I. She was nice enough to take most of the pictures for my shower!
{Click the pic to see more of her work}
 





Most 'creative' gift!!! It was made out of diapers!!!



Our shy little guy!

Part of a center peice

The food was SOOOO good!!! I wish I had more of it!


Cupcake & Toppers!


Main table!!!


Everyone getting their letters to decorate :)


The planners!!!


                                             He is one lucky guy, he just doesn’t know it yet! 


Afterwords, we invited everyone over for a little relaxing get together!!! It was fun!! I am so glad I have the friends and family that I do. I wouldn't change it for the world!


Chris & Erica

Marika & Clara

Nancy & J-Dizzle :)


Gram Rosie!

My sweet little Lola <3

Kyle & I



Create your own caption....Hillbilly Wheel Barrow?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Newborn Shadow Box

He is here!!! :)

5 Years ago this week...