Luca is 1 Month Old!!!





Stats

Weight : 8lbs 15oz (33%)
Length: 21.5 inches (56%)
Head Circumference: 37 cm (30%)

Developments

Smiles
Lifts and moves head
Coos and gurgles
Rolls on and off sides
Follows objects with his eyes





Favorites

Eating
Swinging
Being held and cuddled
Car Rides
Music
SLEEPING!





It's been so amazing getting to know this little guy over the past month. He's my little eating, farting, pooping machine! All of these things he does quite frequently and the last 2 are quite comical at times. My little man has acid reflux. REALLY?! Doesn't surprise me really. I had it CONSTANTLY throughout my pregnancy AND Kyle gets it often. I have to give him xantac with 2 feeding a day. It seems to be helping with the spit up & hiccups. Other than that, his hernia is doing REALLY well. Doctor said it is almost healed which is really good and his broken colar bone wasnt even mentioned. BONUS!

He started the month eating every 2.5 hrs and has now has moved to 3 hrs and if I'm lucky sometimes 3.5-4 hrs. He loves to be held and cuddled {which I love} and he is definitely a momma's boy. He is such a handsome, sweet little boy, when he smiles I melt. He is sleeping with me. I know, I know, NOT good but I just can't stnad not sleeping with him. He is just so loveable and the noises he makes, UGH. It's hard not to.
I get told he looks just like Kyle moreso than me, {Sad face}. We haven't compared his and Kyle's baby pictures but im sure he would like like an exact copy if compared.
I look forward to watching his personality grow and develop. He is truly a joy so far!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Newborn Shadow Box

He is here!!! :)

5 Years ago this week...