32 Weeks & Maternity Photos!!!

So, I'm a little late (again!)...today I am 32 weeks and 4 days! I still can't believe how fast and great this pregnancy has gone by! 53 more days before our sweet baby boy’s due date and we couldn't be more excited! Here's me at 32 weeks :)


How far along? 32 weeks & 4 days
Total weight gain: somewhere around 25...go to the doctor on Friday!
Maternity clothes? Still a lot of dresses...I don't want to buy much more!
Stretch marks? Still none!
Sleep: OKAY...I could use more but getting up every 2 hours to use the bathroom is getting old ;)
Best moment this week: Maternity photos!!! I cannot believe how beautiful they came out!
Miss anything? Still sleeping on my stomach...
Movement: A lot of it and all the time! This little guys gets hiccups almost EVERY DAY!!!
Food cravings: Arby’s…horrible I know but I go for the kids meals. It has to be better than the full size sandwich…right?!
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks…Happened so far 1 time. It was a bit uncomfortable but bearable
Symptoms: Rib pain, Swelling a little bit in my legs but trying to get that under control!
Belly button in or out? Still in!!!
Happy or moody most of the time? Absolutely HAPPY!!! But I feel that I could cry at any given point!
Looking forward to: My shower and seeing all my friends and family...I’m SO excited!!!


My maternity pictures were done yesterday! The HOTTEST day of the summer! 96 degrees with a heat index of 102!!! It was so CRAZY hot we could barely stand it!
My pictures were done by Elizabeth Videc @ Elizabeth Videc Photography! Check her out by clicking HERE!!! She is also on pinterest HERE! Her work is phenominal and couldn't be happier with her! Even though I said, we must've lost like 12lbs a peice just in sweat alone, the work that she did is AMAZING! My face im sure was as red as a tomato and editing was im sure hard! THANK YOU SO MUCH Elizabeth! This meant the WORLD to me! Here are some!!! :)






Comments

  1. Sooooooo awesome thank you for posting and linking. I loved how your portraits came out. Now you've got these beautiful memories for many years to come. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Newborn Shadow Box

He is here!!! :)

5 Years ago this week...