30 Weeks!!!

I had my most recent doctors appointment. I passed my glucos test!! With flying colors I may add. Doc said I am very anemic so I have to start taking an additional iron pill from the pharmacy. Not a big deal. I could tell, I was getting more tired which could have been a mix of low iron and just basically being pregnant. She also said, our little guy is small. Which right now isn't a bad thing, but they want to start monitoring how he is growing. After my July appointment I have to go every 2 weeks. If he is still small at my 36th week she wants to do another ultrasound. Im not to worried. Kyle and I are not that big. A small baby could be a good thing, for delivery I mean. All I am worried about is he is healthy and strong!  Oh man! Its getting close!!! 10 more weeks to go!!!




How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 17-20 lbs! I need to start watching what im eating and drinking. Im also trying, a BIG trying, to stay away from pop and drink more water.
Maternity clothes? I think I'm going to need some more :/...this belly is getting bigger by the day! That or more dresses!!!
Stretch marks? Still none!
Sleep: It's ok still...with some weird dreams!
Best moment this week: Seeing the shower invitations! It was supposed to be a surprise BUT thats ok, I feel better knowing the theme :) Sorry Krissy, Jody & Ally!
Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach...as always! Sleeping on my sides makes it feel like my stomache is heavier than it is. NOT comfortable.
Movement: He is partying away! I call him our little ninja ;)
Food cravings: Popsicles. I may have to start getting the sugar free kind :|
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: none!
Symptoms: Swelling! No matter what I do my ankles and feet are HUGE
Belly button in or out? In! I have a feeling mine is not going to pop. Doc said I have a deep belly button
Happy or moody most of the time? More happy than moody. Some things crack me up...I was CRYING with laughter watching americas got talent the other night....Watch the video. The quality is bad because it was recorded on my phone but I seriously was crying...Kyle and I have also been a little goofy. A pet peeve of mine is in couples pictures. When a man holds their pregnant wife, girlfriend, baby momma's, whatever it may be stomache in EVERY single picture. We were joking around and decided to do one of our own. I LOVE this picture! I think its hysterical!
It's just a joke and We had fun doing it :)
Looking forward to: My shower in July and finding my shower dress! I may have Ally make this for me...
found on Pinterest



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Newborn Shadow Box

He is here!!! :)

5 Years ago this week...